This position is remote or office (if you live in the Denver area), your choice.
We need you to:
- Work with a very small team for 40 hours a week, communicating using Slack, Google Meet, and email.
- Write Django views, models, templates, unit tests, etc. with minimal hand-holding.
- Use Shortcut.com for tickets, docs, and project management.
- Use git for version control and know how to issue pull requests on Github.
- Develop locally with docker compose.
- Python 3.10+ experience
- Experience with Django
- Experience with git, including issuing pull requests and merging branches
- Understanding of HTML security headers, particularly CSP