Hennessey Digital: Software Engineer I
URL: http://hennessey.comWhat are we looking for?We’re looking for a Software Engineer I with custom theme WordPress experience. Someone who is a thoughtful team member who can ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.What will you do?
What do we require?
- Develop applications and websites (coding, programming)
- Document and test new software applications
- Utilize custom theme Wordpress development
- Assess new application ideas
Do you need to know anything else?
- Must have created at least 3 websites and be able to provide samples and/or a link to a GitHub portfolio
- Full-Stack Experience (front-end and back-end development)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket
- Experience programming in different languages such as HTML, CSS, SCSS, JS, PHP
- Comfortable with scoping features and delivering the feature according to the agreed deadline with the project manager
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Experience in marketing, forum posting, link building and SEO is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in teams
Interested in being our next Software Engineer I? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply with your CV, 3 links to websites you’ve created (or a link to a portfolio), and the answers to the following questions.1. What are your salary expectations per month?2. Our required core business hours are 9 am to 2 pm Pacific Standard Time, with a full work day being 8 hours. Are you okay working those hours?3. Do you have experience in both Front End and Back End development?4. What coding languages do you have experience with? Do you have experience with custom theme WordPress?Click to apply, or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This is a 40 hour per week contract position, paid biweekly
- Core business hours are 9 am - 2 pm Pacific Standard Time