Onsite Machine Learning Engineer, Early Stage AI Startup- Up to 175K plus 1%, Technical Integrity
Original link: https://www.python.org/jobs/7297/
Boulder, Colorado, United States
While recognizing the freedom and flexibility of remote work, we find great value in collaborating together in person. We hope that you’re eager to work on-site, in-person four days a week at our beautiful office at the base of the Rockies in Boulder, CO. Relocation assistance is available if you're considering a move to the area.
What You’ll Do
- Lay the foundation & ship software: Design, build, and maintain the foundation, core infrastructure, and components of our product while ensuring scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Share in and help to drive technical decisions: Evaluate and adopt technologies, tools, and best practices, and significantly shape the overall technical direction of the company.
- Build alongside the founding team: Work hand-in-hand with our founding team to ideate, prototype, and deliver innovative solutions that address user needs and create value for our customers.
- Shape our Engineering Culture & Process: Implement rigorous testing, code reviews, and continuous integration processes to maintain high-quality, production-ready code while minimizing technical debt.
- Champion user experience: Keep the end-user front & center throughout the development process, ensuring that our platform remains user-friendly, accessible, and delivers a seamless experience.
- Competitive salary: range for this position is $125,000 - $150,000 / and up to 1%
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Top of the line hardware - Brand new MacBook, Monitor, Peripherals
- Four weeks PTO per year
- A sustainable pace. We’re building an industry defining product, but we’re also building for the long term. Working outside of core hours will be the exception, not the rule.
- Relocation package negotiable
- Ability to grow within our organization as a key member of a small, talented and highly collaborative team solving challenging engineering problems
We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply:
We're actively taking steps to make sure our culture is inclusive and that our processes and practices promote equity for all, including people of color, people from working-class backgrounds, women, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We welcome and encourage applications from people with these identities or members of other historically marginalized groups.
Research shows that women and people of color tend not to apply to jobs unless they believe they are 100% qualified and apply to fewer senior-level positions. With that in mind, we encourage you to apply if you're not sure whether you meet our qualifications. We'd love to have the opportunity to consider you!
You’re a Great Fit If
- Working on a team that cares as much about how we work as much as the code we write sounds exciting.
- Our company culture and values resonate with you.
- You share a passion for startups, AI, developers, or all of the above.
- You’re a pro-social, strong communicator that enjoys working on a tight-knit collaborative team.
- You have 4+ years of professional software engineering experience in a combination of enterprise and early-stage environments specifically with a focus on AI or ML applications.
- You have recent experience using Python, TypeScript and GCP in production applications with a focus on full stack web development.
- You have proven expertise in AI/ML/LLM technologies and deeply understand their underlying principles.
- You’ve built infrastructure products for developers or product development teams.
- You have a strong product sense and ability to leverage your technical expertise to solve customer and business problems.