Remote Senior Python Engineer - Fully Remote, Supertab
Original link: https://www.python.org/jobs/7290/
Munich (but job is remote), Germany (but job is remote)
- Working within a team of engineers and product managers to understand product requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Playing a leading role in technical scoping and architecture discussions
- Contributing clear, functioning and tested code and supporting it in production
- Setting up and managing tooling
- Helping to create a culture of continuous improvement within the company
- Identifying and fixing bugs, issues and performance bottlenecks
- Has experience in a senior level role working in a complex domain
- Has deep experience with at least part of our tech stack, especially Python (Pydantic, SQLAlchemy, Mypy, Pytest, Django, FastAPI).
- Translates ideas into projects, and is comfortable leading projects and being sought out by others as a technical resource.
- Makes informed decisions about software design, architecture, tech debt and product tradeoffs and seeks advice from others when needed
- Communicates well with non-technical team members to understand needs and give technical advice.
- Has a good command of English: written and verbal, producing and understanding. As a distributed team we primarily communicate via Slack so the ability to clearly and completely communicate in written English is vital.
If you are interested in the role but don’t meet all the criteria listed above, please apply anyway. We understand that growth is continuous and are committed to helping you grow at Supertab.