Technical Architect - Java
Original link: https://hasjob.co/ideapoke.com/pasdm
Technical ArchitectWe are looking for applicant from top schools and product based technology companies who can play a key technical leadership role.What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Lead the technical direction of the product.
- Document current, intermediate, and future state technical architectures that support the product's vision and mission.
- Assist product development teams to provide technical leadership and guidance.
- Facilitate and collaborate with scrum teams and product owners to create technical architectural documentation as required.
- Responsible for contributing to the technical direction of the product for the next 3-5 years by incorporating best of breed technologies.
- Provide ongoing evaluation of technology solutions and capabilities to ensure appropriate alignment of business objectives.
- Assess options, risks and cost-benefit analyses as they pertain to data architecture, security, and other technology issues.
- Outline technical recommendations and identify technological requirements that support the product roadmap.
- Develop a technical roadmap that maps to the product's future state.
- Promote technical standards, guidelines, best practices and quality control measures for enabling and implementing software systems.
- Develop a foundational strategy to scale our platform to meet upcoming growth.
- Hands-on coding, code reviews, and leadership of the technical team.
- Continuous drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimise systems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs.
- Attention to detail, coupled with ability to think abstractly.
- Create prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development.
- Keen to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge in production systems.
- Take complete ownership of projects and their development cycle.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- 10+ years of Software Development background.
- Min 3 Years of working experience as an Architect.
- Deep background knowledge in software development and architecture with Java for Enterprise solutions.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
- Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS, Solr.
- Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back-end systems.
- Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency.
- Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
- 5-9 years of software development experience in Java with web architecture and scalable design.
- Experience with agile development, continuous delivery, and DevOps and related tools.
- Proactive and communicative to be closely aligned within the Product Management and customer requirements.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to develop technical and business artifacts.
- Exposure to Bigdata related technologies / tools.
- Exposure to Elastic Search.
- Large scale application development. Able to manage large data structure and huge volume of data.
- Exposure of developing interactive graphs and business intelligence tools
- Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Exposure to business process workflow.