Tracxn -Senior Software Engineer-Full Stack-Node.js/React.js(3+ Yrs)
Original link: https://hasjob.co/tracxn.com/r5k27
Tracxn Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Total Experience: 3+ years
Notice Period: Immediate to maximum 45 Days
Mode Of Hire: Permanent
Desired Skills (Good if you have): ReactJS/Next.js/Angular, Express.JS
● Plan, build, and deliver end-to-end product features.
● Create highly usable and scalable database designs and APIs.
● Build interactive, responsive & performant front-end interfaces.
● Actively participate in design and code reviews.
● Strong command over problem-solving, data structures & algorithms.
●3+ years experience working with frontend,database(Eg: MongoDB), and API design.
● The ability to write clean, bug-free, and production-grade code.
● Knowledge of application security/ethical hacking is an advantage.
● Work with performance-oriented teams driven by ownership and passion.
● Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
● No strict deadlines focus on delivering quality work.
● Meritocracy-driven, candid culture. No politics.
● Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
● Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
● Challenging work
● Flat organization with no hierarchy
News about Tracxn:
● Tracxn Technologies' Singh On Expansion Strategy (Neha's interview with Bloomberg)
● The goal is to build an iconic data-providing company from India, like how Infosys is an iconic software company from India: Founders Abhishek Goyal and Neha Singh (Interview with Moneycontrol)
● All You Need To Know About Tracxn Technologies: IPO Adda(Interview with BQPrime)
About Technology Team
Tracxn's Technology team is 50+ members strong and growing. The technology team is subdivided
into multiple smaller teams, each of which owns one or more services/components of the
technology platform. Ours is a young team of motivated engineers with a minimal management
structure where almost everyone is actively involved in technical development and design activities.
We have a team-centric culture where the ownership and responsibility of a feature or module lie
with a team as compared to an individual.
We value ownership, continuous learning, consistency, and discipline as a team.