We are looking for a full stack web developer to add features to and maintain numerous external and internal Django-based websites. You will work in a small agile team alongside other web developers, web designers, and 3D software developers. At SideFX, you will have the ability to make a significant contribution to the success of our projects. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our highly motivated team.
Please note that a valid proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination series is an employment requirement.
What you will be working on
- Implement and maintain Django-based websites
- Focus mainly on back-end development, but do front-end work as well
- Participate in the IT operation of the websites (DevOps/DevSecOps)
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need to be successful
- Practical back-end web development experience
- Proficiency with Python
- Ability to build user interfaces using the latest web standards
- Experience working in Linux
- Knowledge of how to build secure websites and servers
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team development environment
Not required but great to have
- Experience with Django
- Experience with Angular and vue.js
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience configuring and maintaining nginx
- Experience with database administration (MySQL)
- Experience with continuous integration systems
- Interface design skills
SideFX is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Accommodation will be provided to candidates with disabilities, upon request.